Business Modeling Artifact Set >
Business Use-Case Model... >
Business Use-Case Model >
Business Use-Case Model
- Do the use cases conform to the business you want them to
- Have all the use cases been found? The use cases should
together perform all activities within the business.
- Are all activities within the business included in at least
one use case?
- Is there a balance between the number and the size of the use
- Is each use case unique? If not, consider merging it with a
similar use case.
- Do the diagrams appear to be well-structured?
- Are the diagrams so large and complex that they should be
broken down into several smaller diagrams?
- Have all business actors been found?
- Does each (human) business actor express a role, not a
person? Try to name at least two people that can act as the actor.
- Does each business actor model something outside the
- Is each business actor involved with at least one use case?
If not, remove it.
© 1987 - 2001 Rational Software Corporation